Frequently Asked Questions
Shopping at Capsule
- This is my first time on CapsuleHome.com, how can I place an order?
- We would first like to say that we are so excited you want to have Capsule furniture in your home. To place an order, you must create an account and start adding items to your cart.
- I already have a registered account, how do I place an order?
- Simply, log into your account and continue shopping. If you are still having trouble, contact one of our Customer Service Representatives to help you through the process.
- Does Capsule have a showroom I can visit?
- We do not currently have a showroom, but you are welcome to setup an appointment to visit our warehouse in the LA area. Email us at email@example.com and tell us what products you are interested in!
- Where can I find examples of Capsule products?
- We do business with restaurants, hotels, and several other partners who publicly display our furniture. Here are a few places you can find our product:
264 Canal St. #4W
New York, NY 10013
Displaying Big Arm Sofa in Indigo Felt and Knook Sectional Sofa in Gray Tweed
To make an appointment, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay tuned for more information about where you could check out some of our products.
- Do you ship outside of the United States?
- Not right now, but we hope to change that in the near future. Join our newsletter to keep in touch.
- Do you sell to other businesses too, or just individuals?
- We sell to both individuals and businesses. If you have any questions related to business purchases, please send us an email at email@example.com.
- Can I have a sample of fabric swatches to be sure about my decision?
- Of course! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request fabric swatches.
- How durable are Capsule's seat cushions and frames and does Capsule Design offer a warranty?
- We can assure you that our furniture is crafted with extreme care. We offer a one year limited warranty that covers frames and cushions against defects in materials and workmanship. This limited warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, cuts or scratches, or damage caused by impacts or accidents.
- Whose designs are you producing?
- We produce designs internally from Capsule as well as from external emerging designers. If you have experience with furniture design, check out our new designers page for more information about partnering with Capsule.
- What type of cards do you accept?
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. If you are using one of these cards and your order is not going through, please contact your credit card company.
Introduce a Friend
- How does introducing a friend to Capsule Design benefit me?
- We're excited to let more people know about Capsule and we think you can help. If you introduce a friend and they place an order, you and your friend will each receive $20 towards Capsule furniture. The more friends you introduce, the more money you will receive. Introduce 10 friends and you will have $200 to spend!
- I haven't received my Capsule Gift Card yet. What do I do?
- If your friend makes a purchase of $75 or more, you will receive an email notifying you of your $20 gift card. Make sure to check your 'junk' folder in case the email is hiding in there. If you are still having problems, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Why is my gift card not working?
- You must be logged into your account in order to use the gift card. If you are still unable to apply the discount, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Order Changes & Cancellations
- After I placed my order, I changed my mind about which fabric or leather I wanted. How can I switch this?
- You have up to 2 days to change your order. Contact us with order changes at email@example.com.
- I've decided I want to cancel my order. How can I do this?
- We're sad you no longer want your order, but it's not a problem to make a cancellation. Just give us a call or send us an email and we'll be sure to get that taken care of.
- How can I track the progress of my order?
- Once your order is shipped, you can track the package through the shipping company or FedEx.
- How long will it take for my order to arrive?
- This depends on what items are currently in stock and where they are being shipped from. Some orders can be shipped as quickly as one week, while others might take a little bit longer. You can find out specific information in the 'delivery' section on the product's page.
- If I purchase multiple orders, will they all be included in the same shipment?
- Not necessarily, some of our products take longer to make than others. Depending on each product, your orders may be shipped at different times.
- What if I need to change my delivery address?
- Please send us an email as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I know what time of day my order will be delivered?
- When your order is ready to be shipped, our shipping partners will contact you in order to set the most convenient date and time for your product to be delivered.
- What if my building requires a Certificate of Liability for delivery?
- Our shipping partner will contact you prior to the delivery to schedule a date and time. They will also coordinate any additional accommodations for your convenience.
- What if I am not home when my delivery arrives?
We appreciate our customers making every effort to be present during the time of delivery, but if you need to change the time of your delivery, contact the shipping company as soon as possible. Some of our smaller shipments are delivered by FedEx and will be left on your doorstep if you are not home.
For our freight deliveries, there will be a redelivery charge of $99 per attempt.
- What if something is missing from my order?
- Please send us an email right away at email@example.com.
- I received the wrong product. What should I do now?
- First, we apologize for the inconvenience and we will do our best to resolve it as quickly as possible. When your order is delivered, we ask that you check it before the shipping company leaves to make sure you have the correct product. If you find out later that you received the wrong product, contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make sure to send you your correct order.
- I want to return my product. How can I do this?
We're sorry that you're not completely satisfied with your purchase. If you change your mind for any reason and you wish to return your purchase, tell us within 7 days of receipt by contacting our Customer Service team by sending an email to email@example.com with your order reference number, a quick explanation of the reason why you wish to return the product, and any detail you consider important. We usually answer emails within two working days. Our customer service team will then contact you to organize a collection and explain all the necessary procedures.
Items must be sent back in the original, unmarked and undamaged packaging, otherwise a 20% restocking fee will be incurred. Items must not have been used or assembled in any way. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable, and return shipping fees may apply for larger items.
- How will I be refunded?
- You will be refunded on the same credit card with which you paid.
- What is the grade of Capsule leather products?
- Capsule leather furniture is made from full grain leather.
- How do I clean and care for my furniture?
Because our leather furniture is made through a careful process of preservation, you only need to clean it periodically. You can wipe down the leather with a warm, damp cloth and dry completely to remove dust and dirt. For the use of leather cleaning products, be sure that the product is designed for full grain leather.
Make sure to keep your leather furniture away from lengthy periods of sunlight exposure. This may lead to discoloration and weakening of the leather and the wooden frame.
Also, beware of sharp objects around your leather, as they could cause damage.
Slip covers and fabric
To make sure your furniture remains in the best possible condition, we recommend professional cleaning only. You may brush or vacuum your furniture to remove dirt and dust.
For the leather chair, use a soft and dry cloth to clean the chair for regular maintenance. If the chair is stained, wipe up the stain with a dry cloth quickly, or use a small amount of leather cleaner on a soft sponge or cloth, and wipe the affected area gently.
For other upholstered products, we recommend using water to clean suede products and light foam cleaner for all other fabrics.
- My furniture has arrived damaged. What do I do now?
We do everything we can to ensure that your purchase arrives in perfect condition, but sometimes accidents happen along the way. In order to get this resolved, there are a couple of things that you can do:
Before accepting the delivery, we ask that you inspect the package. If it is visibly damaged, have the shipping company take the delivery away and we will send you a new package as soon as possible.
Take pictures of the damaged box or product and send them to us.
Contact us by phone or email as soon as possible.
Don't worry, we'll do our best to provide you with the fastest service based on your needs.